Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights’ Inaction Exposed-The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights decides only 11% cases in 3 years.
The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights(MSCPCR) has come under scanner as parents have complained and revealed subsequently under the Right to Information reply received from The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR) itself, which has confirmed the parents allegation true, as the RTI reply reveals that the commission has decided only 11% cases in previous 3 years.
The Commissions for Protection of Child Rights are established at the National as well as State levels under The Commissions for Protection of Childs Rights Act 2005 to ensure that all laws, policies, programmes and administrative mechanisms are in consonance with the child rights perspective as enshrined in the Constitution of India as well as in the United Nation Convention on the Rights of the Child, which India ratified in 1992.
Further these commissions are also empowered to deliver the justice against all types of physical and mental harassment inflicted upon innocent children, to protect them from serious crimes like sexual abuse and to deliver the victim children actual justice, to implement the provisions of the The Right of Children To Free And Compulsory Education Act 2009 etc.
Shocking history of Maharashtra Government to deliberately weaken the MSCPCR-
It is pertinent to note that since the year of 2011 The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights(MSCPCR) is running at snail’s pace for want of non availability of funds as well as shortage of necessary staffs. In the year 2016 in one of the writ petition filed by an NGO, the Hon’ble Bombay High Court had come heavily on the state government for its indifference to take any concrete action for the efficient working of the The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR). It was after the intervention of the Hon’ble Bombay High Court only the MSCPCR got full time chairman & necessary other staff appointed.
Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights’ Inaction Exposed-
Adjudication of only 33 cases out of 280 cases filed in previous 3 years-
As per the RTI reply received from The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR) by Mumbai based education activist Mr.Prasad Tulaskar, it has been revealed that the MSCPCR has decided only 33 cases out of 280 filed before it i.e. at the ratio of 11% in the period of 2015 to 2018 of 3 years! The RTI reply in Marathi received by Mr.Tulaskar is attached below-
Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights’ Inaction Exposed- An RTI query reveals that the it decided only 11% cases in previous 3 years-
The Inaction of MSCPCR exposed-
Whose fault it is-
Another shocking incident took place recently which proved the fact that it is government of Maharashtra which is deliberately not letting the The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR) work smoothly when the present chairman Mr.Pravin Ghughe returned the cheque amounting around Rs.56,00,000/- to the state government blaming it grossly insufficient against the actual demand around Rs.90,00,000/- & also objected the permission of appointment of only around 7 staffs against the demand of around 14 staffs made by the MSCPCR.
As usual parents need to solve the issue only with two ways, either to knock the door of the court or to launch decisive protests against the government of Maharashtra.
Don’t forget to like, share this article & also join our movement against the corrupt system on Twitter & Facebook Pages as below–
Founder President-Bharatiya Krantikari Sangathan
You may be Lawyer, Doctor, Engineer or even an Artist, Turn Your Talent or Passion into Blogging by Building Your Own Website Without the Help of Professional Programmer With Unlimited Earning Options on WordPress which powers 30% of the world websites.
The other important articles published by the organization for the legal awareness purposes are as follows-
Must Read-Legal Awareness Articles for Common Man as follows-
1) How to File Case Without Lawyer or In Person with Sample Draft
2) Legal Remedy & Complaints Against Police- State Police Complaint Authority
3) Case Laws against Illegal Fee Hike, Child Harassment & Expulsion by the Schools
4) How to get Central & State government’s Acts & Rules at One Place
5) How to Check CBSE Affiliation of the School
6) Getting Self Declaration & Audit Statement of School Under RTE Act 2009
7) Case laws & Legal Provisions against Child Harassment
8) Remedy to Stop & Ban Promotional Telemarketing Caller in 9 days-TRAI Facility7
9) The Electricity Act 2003- 15 Days Prior Written Notice Must for disconnecting Electricity
10) The Maharashtra Public Records Act 2005-Important Provisions
11) Implement G.R. banning Compulsion of Stationeries by Schools-Bombay High Court
12) Information Commissioner slaps fine under RTI Act 2005 to Education Ministry
13) The Government blocks Child Rights Panel Functioning With Pre-planned Conspiracy
14) Haryana Education Department Directed to Pay Rs.4000/- Compensation under RTI Act 2005
15) Supreme Court-Question of Parent Teacher Committee’s Right to Approach DFRC Open