School refuses to obey MSCPCR’s order to readmit expelled children-
School refuses to obey Child Right Commission’s order to readmit expelled children-It has come to the rude shock to the parent of DSD School (Kalyan) as the school management has refused to obey the order of the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights to readmit his expelled children (MSCPCR).
As per the allegations made by Mr.Rameshwar Dakhorkar, ‘My children were inflicted corporal punishments in the year 2016-17 for demand of illegal fees, i immediately filed the case before the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights. The illegalities committed by the school management were confirmed in the reports of the education department also. While the matter was pending, the school management illegally expelled my daughter who is studying in the 4th standard & my son studying in the 10th standard in April 2018 by referring the decision of the Bombay High Court in Writ petition No.9444/2017. Thereafter i filed the second case before the commission for the readmission of my expelled children. However during the hearings in view of the best interest of my children especially my son who was studying in class 10th, i decided to pay the illegal fees demanded by the school management under protest & accordingly the commission passed an ad interim order directing the school to readmit my children in the school.’
School refuses to obey MSCPCR’s order to readmit expelled children-The ad interim order of the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights directing the readmission of the children-
The parent accordingly got the ad interim order in his favor, the copy of the order of the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights Dtd.25.10.2018 which is attached below clearly directs the school management to readmit the children within 7 days once the parent pays the fees under protest.
To view & download the complete copy of the order of The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights above mentioned click the link given below-
School refuses to obey the order of the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights-
However the joy of the parent was short lived as when he went to submit the Demand Draft of Rs.91000/- in favor of the school management under protest, it refused to accept the payment & readmit the children of Mr.Dakhorkar. The school management has mentioned in its letter addressed to the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights that it would be in some ‘Technical Difficulties’ to readmit the children and has also requested the commission another hearing to allow it to ‘explain their stand.’
Explaining the issue, Adv.Siddharthshankar Sharma said, ‘As the matter is still pending before the commission & there are some complications in this issue which cannot be discussed at present in interest of the parties involved yet as i have been advising & providing the drafts to Mr.Dakhorkar throughout these proceedings before the commission who is fighting this issue in person, I am aware about the matter and it seems that the school management is not interested in payment of the fees but want to silent the parents raising their legitimate issues instead. If the school is not obeying the order of the commission it should further direct the appropriate authorities to prosecute & punish the school management. Apart from this, we are also planning our future course of action which would be updated soon’.
Don’t forget to like, share this article & also join our movement against the corrupt system on Twitter & Facebook Pages as below–
Founder President-Bharatiya Krantikari Sangathan
You may be Lawyer, Doctor, Engineer or even an Artist, Turn Your Talent or Passion into Blogging by Building Your Own Website Without the Help of Professional Programmer With Unlimited Earning Options on WordPress which powers 30% of the world websites.
Must Read-Legal Awareness Articles for Common Man as follows-
1) How to File Case Without Lawyer or In Person with Sample Draft
2) Legal Remedy & Complaints Against Police- State Police Complaint Authority
3) Case Laws against Illegal Fee Hike, Child Harassment & Expulsion by the Schools
4) How to get Central & State government’s Acts & Rules at One Place
5) How to Check CBSE Affiliation of the School
6) Getting Self Declaration & Audit Statement of School Under RTE Act 2009
7) Case laws & Legal Provisions against Child Harassment
8) Remedy to Stop & Ban Promotional Telemarketing Caller in 9 days-TRAI Facility7
9) The Electricity Act 2003- 15 Days Prior Written Notice Must for disconnecting Electricity
10) The Maharashtra Public Records Act 2005-Important Provisions
11) Implement G.R. banning Compulsion of Stationeries by Schools-Bombay High Court
12) Information Commissioner slaps fine under RTI Act 2005 to Education Ministry
13) The Government blocks Child Rights Panel Functioning With Pre-planned Conspiracy
14) Haryana Education Department Directed to Pay Rs.4000/- Compensation under RTI Act 2005
15) Supreme Court-Question of Parent Teacher Committee’s Right to Approach DFRC Open