Get & Download Central & State governments Acts & Rules at One Place-It has to come to the notice of the organization that common people & even lawyers find it difficult to get the official copies of the Central & State government’s Acts & Rules at one place in India. However only few people know that the Indian government has already launched a National Portal of India to provide the copies of the central as well as the state government’s acts & rules in one website. The official link of the website is as follows-
However few users find it difficult to search the state as well as the central government’s act & rules option in this portal as the portal includes many options for getting the other scheme related documents too. The link to visit the search box page directly with the option of the Central as well as the State government’s acts & rules is as follows-
So for example, to get the information of the State of Maharashtra, first click the above link & then following page will be displayed-
(Get & Download Central & State governments Acts & Rules at One Place)
After entering the state of Maharashtra in the ‘Search Box’, the official website of the State of Maharashtra’s page shall be displayed as follows–
Thus many common people & lawyers can find the copies of Central & State government’s Acts & Rules at one place easily using this method.
Other Methods-(Get & Download Central & State governments Acts & Rules at One Place)
Many High Courts have also provided the facilities of providing the copies of Central & State government’s Acts & Rules on their website. One of such example is of Bombay High Court’s official website which also provides copies of the ordinance, bills etc. too. The official link to get the copies of Central & State government’s Acts & Rules is as follows-
After clicking the above link following web page shall be displayed-
After clicking the ‘Indian Legislation’ (Red Highlight) in ‘Library Services’ tab, the following page will be displayed-
The user then can select if he wants central or state government’s acts & rules & get the official acts & rules directly from the website of the Bombay High Court.
Don’t forget to like, share this article & also join our movement against the corrupt system on Twitter & Facebook Pages as below–
Founder President-Bharatiya Krantikari Sangathan
You may be Lawyer, Doctor, Engineer or even an Artist, Turn Your Talent or Passion into Blogging by Building Your Own Website Without the Help of Professional Programmer With Unlimited Earning Options on WordPress which powers 30% of the world websites.
Disclaimer- None of the authors, contributors, administrators, or anyone else connected with this website, in any way whatsoever, can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages. The visitors are advised to take the opinion of their learned counsels before proceeding & relying upon the information above given before approaching any authority, court or commissions.
Must Read-Legal Awareness Articles for Common Man as follows-
1) How to File Case Without Lawyer or In Person with Sample Draft
2) Legal Remedy & Complaints Against Police- State Police Complaint Authority
3) Case Laws against Illegal Fee Hike, Child Harassment & Expulsion by the Schools
4) How to get Central & State government’s Acts & Rules at One Place
5) How to Check CBSE Affiliation of the School
6) Getting Self Declaration & Audit Statement of School Under RTE Act 2009
7) Case laws & Legal Provisions against Child Harassment
8) Remedy to Stop & Ban Promotional Telemarketing Caller in 9 days-TRAI Facility7
9) The Electricity Act 2003- 15 Days Prior Written Notice Must for disconnecting Electricity
10) The Maharashtra Public Records Act 2005-Important Provisions
11) Implement G.R. banning Compulsion of Stationeries by Schools-Bombay High Court
12) Information Commissioner slaps fine under RTI Act 2005 to Education Ministry
13) The Government blocks Child Rights Panel Functioning With Pre-planned Conspiracy
14) Haryana Education Department Directed to Pay Rs.4000/- Compensation under RTI Act 2005