MSCPCR orders KDMC Commissioner to implement readmission of expelled children over fee issue-The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR) has flung into action for parent of the DS Desai School, Kalyan & has ordered KDMC Commissioner to take ‘Necessary Steps’ to implement its order Dtd.24.10.2018 to readmit the expelled children over the fee issue.
We had published an article earlier informing about the MSCPCR’s ad interim order to the school management to readmit the expelled children. The link of that article is as follows-
The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR) earlier had passed an ad interim order against the school management to readmit the expelled children over the non payment of allegedly illegal fee by the parent.
The parent during the course of hearing agreed to pay the hiked fees under protest. However in spite of parent’s readiness to pay the school fees around Rs.91000/- under protest the school management refused to obey the ad interim order of the MSCPCR and requested the commission for another hearing.
Taking the strong note of this development the MSCPCR has finally ordered the Commissioner of the Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation (KDMC) to take ‘Necessary Steps’ to implement its ad interim order passed on the 24.10.2018. The order of the commission is attached as follows-
Top 9 Deals for Baby, Fashion, Health & Beauty-Grab Before They Expire. Click Slider Arrow Button Below to Check All the Latest Deals One By One!
Speaking to the organization Mr.Rameshwar Dakhorkar said- ‘It is very shocking and unfortunate stand taken by the school management. It has submitted the written documents assuring the various authorities that if i am ready to pay the fees my children will get readmitted. However now when i am ready to pay the fees under protest & even the commission like The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR) has given the orders to readmit the children, school management is playing the delay tactics & has even gone up to the extent of disobeying the order of the commission. It seems the school management is not interested in fees but want to get off active parents from the school’.
Explaining the organization’s role in this matter, Adv.Siddharthshankar Sharma said, ‘There were some complications in the matter earlier but after this order the matter has become crystal clear now, the school must readmit the expelled children in view of the order above mentioned or the school management should face the strictest action of withdrawal of the recognition from the state government. The Principal of the school management may face the disciplinary action too. The organization has been supporting the parent throughout this process and we would serve another legal notice through parent tomorrow to the Commissioner of the KDMC to implement the order of the commission immediately as he has been grossly negligent till date. If he fails to implement the same we would initiate criminal & disciplinary proceedings against him too’.
Don’t forget to like, share this article & also join our movement against the corrupt system on Twitter & Facebook Pages as below–
You may be Lawyer, Doctor, Engineer or even an Artist, Turn Your Talent or Passion into Blogging by Building Your Own Website Without the Help of Professional Programmer With Unlimited Earning Options on WordPress which powers 30% of the world websites.
Must Read-Legal Awareness Articles for Common Man as follows-
1) How to File Case Without Lawyer or In Person with Sample Draft
2) Legal Remedy & Complaints Against Police- State Police Complaint Authority
3) Case Laws against Illegal Fee Hike, Child Harassment & Expulsion by the Schools
4) How to get Central & State government’s Acts & Rules at One Place
5) How to Check CBSE Affiliation of the School
6) Getting Self Declaration & Audit Statement of School Under RTE Act 2009
7) Case laws & Legal Provisions against Child Harassment
8) Remedy to Stop & Ban Promotional Telemarketing Caller in 9 days-TRAI Facility7
9) The Electricity Act 2003- 15 Days Prior Written Notice Must for disconnecting Electricity
10) The Maharashtra Public Records Act 2005-Important Provisions
11) Implement G.R. banning Compulsion of Stationeries by Schools-Bombay High Court
12) Information Commissioner slaps fine under RTI Act 2005 to Education Ministry
13) The Government blocks Child Rights Panel Functioning With Pre-planned Conspiracy
14) Haryana Education Department Directed to Pay Rs.4000/- Compensation under RTI Act 2005
15) Supreme Court-Question of Parent Teacher Committee’s Right to Approach DFRC Open