How to Check CBSE Affiliation of the School-The organization has recently come to know the shocking fact of many bogus schools who have not affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and yet have misrepresented the parents that hey have been affiliated to the CBSE board by mentioning themselves in their fee receipts, annual reports, pamphlets etc. and many schools even justify their fee hikes on such false and bogus ground by referring to the parents that they are the only CBSE affiliated school in the nearby area.
Such bogus schools also go up to the extent of teaching the students CBSE syllabus and compel the parents to purchase the books as per their whims and fancies and make huge profiteering. Few parents also requested organization to publish the guide to check the official status of the affiliation of the school and hence we have decided to publish this article as the process to know the same is very simple.
How to Check CBSE Affiliation of the School-
The parents simply need to visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) by clicking the following link-
After clicking the above link, the page like below will be opened-
After opening of the above page, click on the ‘Schools Directory’ tab on the slight right corner of the page (check red circle highlighted area). After clicking on the ‘School Directory’ the following page will be opened.
The parents can instead of following the steps above can directly go to ‘School Directory’ Page of CBSE by clicking the following link-
As can clearly be seen the parents can get the information of the affiliation of the school with following options-
Affiliation No. Wise,
School level wise & also the name of the ‘Disaffiliated Schools’ can be checked from the website. The parents can check their own school’s affiliation in more than one categories to cross check the information.
As per the news published recently in the Mumbai Mirror the CBSE affiliation section at Delhi has clarified that ‘if a school is not listed, it is not affiliated, and unless a school has an affiliation number, it cannot call itself a CBSE school on its signboard or school literature.’
The link of the news above mentioned is as follows-
The parents can definitely initiate criminal prosecution along with the additional complaint to CBSE to not to approve the CBSE affiliation application form of such school.
Disclaimer- None of the authors, contributors, administrators, or anyone else connected with this website, in any way whatsoever, can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages. The visitors are advised to take the opinion of their learned counsels before proceeding & relying upon the information above given before approaching any authority, court or commissions.
1) How to File Case Without Lawyer or In Person with Sample Draft
2) Legal Remedy & Complaints Against Police- State Police Complaint Authority
3) Case Laws against Illegal Fee Hike, Child Harassment & Expulsion by the Schools
4) How to get Central & State government’s Acts & Rules at One Place
5) How to Check CBSE Affiliation of the School
6) Getting Self Declaration & Audit Statement of School Under RTE Act 2009
7) Case laws & Legal Provisions against Child Harassment
8) Remedy to Stop & Ban Promotional Telemarketing Caller in 9 days-TRAI Facility7
9) The Electricity Act 2003- 15 Days Prior Written Notice Must for disconnecting Electricity
10) The Maharashtra Public Records Act 2005-Important Provisions
11) Implement G.R. banning Compulsion of Stationeries by Schools-Bombay High Court
12) Information Commissioner slaps fine under RTI Act 2005 to Education Ministry
13) The Government blocks Child Rights Panel Functioning With Pre-planned Conspiracy
14) Haryana Education Department Directed to Pay Rs.4000/- Compensation under RTI Act 2005
Categories: Legal Remedies (English)