Case Filed Against Top Education Officers at MSCPCR (Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights)-The education ministry of Maharashtra is likely to face awkward scenario as its top ranking officers from the ranks of Principal Secretary to the Dty.Director of Education have been impleaded by the parent of the IES Modern English School at Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR) for their gross negligence & willful inaction against the alleged harassment of the children and collection of the illegal fees from the parents.
Explaining this aspect, the parent from the IES Modern English School Smt.Manasi Pathare who has taken such bold move said ‘I had along with other parents of the school filed the case against the management of the IES Modern English School before the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR) in the year 2016 against the threatening & issuance of White Cards to the children for non payment of fees. As the matter is kept for final recommendation by the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR) i do not wish to offer more comments at present. However since past two years i have observed the gross negligence & willful inaction from the officers of the rank of the education officers to the Principal Secretary of the department.’
‘They did not even bother to give us report about our grievances which are pending from the years. While the matter was pending before the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR), my daughter was again expelled for the non payment of fees & even peon was sent to my home to serve the notice though i had cleared the fees under protest. Accordingly i even served the legal notice in February 2018 to the Principal Secretary of the education department that being a public servant they are bound to take action against the commission of the cognizable offences declared under the existing laws. Yet no action was taken till date. Hence i have prayed for the disciplinary action as well as criminal prosecution against such officers before the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR)’ added Smt.Pathare.
Confirming the filing of the case Adv.Siddharthshankar Sharma said ”The public officers are bound to take preventive as well as appropriate action against illegalities, failure to do so should result into the disciplinary action as well as criminal prosecution against such officers depending upon the nature of the negligence committed by them.”
The top ranking officers like Smt.Vandana Krishna, Education Commissioner Shri.Vishal Solanki & also the low ranking officer holding the rank of Education Officer as well as additional charge of the Dy.Director of Education Shri.Rajendra Ahire have been impleaded in this case filed before the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (MSCPCR).
Don’t forget to like, share this article & also join our movement against the corrupt system on Twitter & Facebook Pages as below–
Founder President-Bharatiya Krantikari Sangathan
You may be Lawyer, Doctor, Engineer or even an Artist, Turn Your Talent or Passion into Blogging by Building Your Own Website Without the Help of Professional Programmer With Unlimited Earning Options on WordPress which powers 30% of the world websites.
The other important articles published by the organization for the legal awareness purposes are as follows-
Must Read-Legal Awareness Articles for Common Man as follows-
1) How to File Case Without Lawyer or In Person with Sample Draft
2) Legal Remedy & Complaints Against Police- State Police Complaint Authority
3) Case Laws against Illegal Fee Hike, Child Harassment & Expulsion by the Schools
4) How to get Central & State government’s Acts & Rules at One Place
5) How to Check CBSE Affiliation of the School
6) Getting Self Declaration & Audit Statement of School Under RTE Act 2009
7) Case laws & Legal Provisions against Child Harassment
8) Remedy to Stop & Ban Promotional Telemarketing Caller in 9 days-TRAI Facility7
9) The Electricity Act 2003- 15 Days Prior Written Notice Must for disconnecting Electricity
10) The Maharashtra Public Records Act 2005-Important Provisions
11) Implement G.R. banning Compulsion of Stationeries by Schools-Bombay High Court
12) Information Commissioner slaps fine under RTI Act 2005 to Education Ministry
13) The Government blocks Child Rights Panel Functioning With Pre-planned Conspiracy
14) Haryana Education Department Directed to Pay Rs.4000/- Compensation under RTI Act 2005
15) Supreme Court-Question of Parent Teacher Committee’s Right to Approach DFRC Open
Categories: BKS News (English)